Aims and Scope
International Refereed Academic Journal of Sports, Health and Medical Sciences (SSTB) is a peer-reviewed, international multidisciplinary journal for the scientific advancement of sports, exercise, nursing and patient care services, physical activity, health sciences and medical sciences. SSTB; publishes original and influential research on prevention, human performance, current issues, reviews, opinions and recommendations in the fields of physical, health, medicine, injury, psychology and nutrition. SSTB; aims to be a publishing platform that provides high quality and academic standards of flawless integrity and efficiency through its international editorial board and carefully selected scientific and referee boards.
The special interest areas of the journal include (but are not limited to) the following topics and fields:
- Sport and Exercise
- Medical Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Patient and Elderly Care Services
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Injury Prevention and Clinical Rehabilitation
- Sports and Exercise Physiology
- Public Health Promotion
- Epidemiology of Physical Activity
- Biomechanics and Motor Behavior
- Sports and Exercise Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Exercise and Brain Health
- Physical Education
- Traditional Medicine
SSTB is an Open Access journal and no fee is required.
SSTB is published quarterly; March, June, September, and December.